Proclear Compatibles Contact Lenses from CooperVision
The Proclear contacts offer a first-rate comfort for lens wearers. This outstanding comfort is accomplished by a unique technology used to build a very exclusive lens material. The material includes a substance that is part of human cell membranes, called phosphorylcholine (PC). The PC molecules surround themselves by water, thereby keeping the lens wet even subsequent to day-long wear.
According to CooperVision, this makes the lenses particularly recommendable for people with dry or sensitive eyes, and for people working at computer screens or in dry environments. A study from 2005 has shown that Proclear Compatibles induces less staining and receives less surface deposits than other lenses. (Clspectrum.com, Article 12969)
The Proclear contact lens is the only lens that has had FDA clearance for the assertion: "may provide improved comfort for contact lens wearers who experience mild discomfort or symptoms relating to dryness during lens wear."
Proclear Compatibles - Best prices
Search for more Proclear Compatibles contacts here!
Proclear Compatibles Details
- Coopervision, Inc. Scottsville, NY
- Monthly disposable soft contact lens
- - Exclusive lens material for unique comfort
- - Great choice for people with dry eyes
- - Induces less staining than other lenses
- 45% polymer (methafilcon A), 55% water
- 6 lenses in a buffered 0.9% saline solution.