Biomedics XC Contact Lenses from Ocular sciences
Biomedics XC lenses are distributed on the market under many different brand names and though different in package design and brand name they are all based on the same lens. These lenses are created with a patented technology which uses a unique material that contains molecules of phosphorylcholine (PC), found naturally in human cell membranes. The PC molecules surround themselves with water, helping to keep the Biomedics XC lenses comfortable and moist all day long. Biomedics XC lenses are equipped to last longer while still maintaining a high level of comfort.
Biomedics XC - Best prices
Search for more biomedics xc contacts here!
Biomedics XC Details
- Ocular Sciences, Inc. South San Francisco, CA
- 1-2 week disposable soft contact lenses
- - Soft and comfortable lens
- - Patented PC technology
- - All-in-one contact lens
- - Clear vision on all distances
- 40% omafilcon A, 60% water
- 6 lenses in buffered saline solution